Did you know, there are FREE Health and Wellbeing services for adults living in Staffordshire?
Everyone health are commissioned by Staffordshire County Council to provide FREE health and wellbeing service to adults living in Staffordshire.
What’s Going On in North Staffs in June 2022
Our Health Check Service
- Our new NHS Health Check Trailer will be at Ventura Shopping Park in Asda car park in Tamworth on Monday 18th,Tuesday 19th (appointment only) and Wednesday 29th July (walk in appointment available) 9am -5pm to deliver free NHS Health Checks.
- Everyone Health will be at the Masonic rooms, Lichfield Street, Tamworth B79 7QE on Tuesday 19th July. Appointment bookings only.
- Our new NHS Health check trailer will be at Morrisons in Burntwood, High Street, WS7 3XA on Monday 22nd August, Tuesday 23rd August and Wednesday 24th August.
Our Adult Weight management classes are currently running at:
- St Editha’s Community Hall, Tamworth, B79 7BX Wednesdays 10am-12pm
- District Scout Hut, Deltic, Tamworth, B77 2HJ Fridays 10am-12pm
- Friary Grange Leisure Centre, Lichfield, WS13 7SQ Wednesdays 2pm-4pm
Our Physical Activity classes are currently running at:
- St Editha’s Community Hall, Tamworth, B79 7BX Wednesdays 9am-10am
- Health walk, from CIC Hub Castle Grounds, Thursdays 11am-12pm
- Health walk, from Bandstand, Castle Grounds, Saturdays 11am – 12pm
Places I will be this month:
- St Francis Church, Masefield Drive, Leyfields – Mondays 10.30am – 12.30pm
- Life Church, Netherstowe, Lichfield – Tuesdays 10am-12pm
- Burntwood Library – Wednesdays 10am-11am
- Everyone Health is attending Morrisons in Belgrave, Tamworth Carnival Day on Saturday 16th July 10am- 4pm.
- Everyone Health is attending the Commonwealth games baton relay on Wednesday 20th July at Sacred Heart Community Church, Tamworth. Information about our services will be available from our team.
Updates and news:
- We are excited to announce that Everyone Health will be joining forces with Cannock’s Hednesford Park Summer Festival, showcasing our brand Feel Good Zones this August.
Come along to Hednesford Park on , – , to what is set to be the highlight of this year’s calendar!
We cannot wait to get the community together and celebrate the feel-good power of all things health and wellbeing.
We continue to deliver our range of services for adults including:
- Over 40’s Stop Smoking
- Physical Activity (over 18’s)
- Social Isolation or Loneliness (over 18’s)
- Adult Weight Management (over 18’s*)
- Falls Prevention (50yrs and over*)
- NHS Health Checks (40-74yrs) *
If you would like to find out more about our services and how to refer please contact us by:
- Phone: 0333 005 0095
- Email: email@example.com
- Or find us on Facebook or Twitter @EHStaffordshire
- Visit staffordshire.everyonehealth.co.uk for more information on our free services.